Bali Meetup Tour
Bali is the best combination of gorgeous tropical beaches and exploring a deep culture with warm locals. With instagrammable views, the freshest fruits you’ll ever eat and relaxing days on the beach, you won’t want to leave!
We experience all of it from selfies under a waterfall to getting to know local women, being invited into a family temple, and learning to cook traditional Balinese food.
Our adventure starts with exploring the beaches on the south end of the island where the best shopping and nightlife live and then we go to famous Ubud. There we connect with our local friends and take a deep dive into Balinese culture.
Share this tour
A Balinese cooking class at a local’s home.
Get a massage surrounded by jungle.
An invitation into a private family temple.
Relax at hot springs with a volcano view.
Learn to surf with a 2 on 1 lesson.
Spend an afternoon with local women learning how to make offerings.
COVID Careful Practices
Your health and safety are our first priorities. To do our best to ensure a stress free, beautiful trip, we require any combination of the these policies:
Mandatory PCR test no less than 72 hours before departure
Face covering required
Temperatures taken throughout the trip
Protocol can change depending on the ongoing changes in relation to the pandemic.
Denpasar Airport Pickup
GOODBYE FOR NOW
Our accommodation is hand-picked to give you the best combination of comfort, location, and style. These are photos from our collection of favorite villas and resorts to give you a sense of the accommodation you can expect with us.
Resort Ashta, Canggu
Cotton candy skies + rooftop pool views = this gorgeous resort walking distance to the beach and to the center of town. Trendy and spacious inside, this resort is luxe but still comfortable and friendly.
Lily Lane Villas
This place is a handful of villas all on one property with a yoga shall, dining and sitting area under a canopy, every inch decorated in traditional Balinese beauty. Private pools, delicious food, and the kindest staff on the island.
- Accommodation in twin rooms
- Most meals, according to the itinerary
- Local transportation
- Airport pickup on day 1
- All entrance fees and activities in the itinerary unless specified as optional
We will pick you up from the airport any time on day one after 8am. If fellow travelers arrive around the same time, we’ll bring you to our first villa together.
- A deposit of $500 is required to hold your spot.
- Final payment is due 60 days before departure.
- Pay as much as often as you like until the due date.
- If you cancel your spot 45 days before departure, you can apply your payment to any other trip.
- No refunds on deposits.
- Visa fees if applicable
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Airport drop off
- The itinerary is subject to change due for any reason – weather, unexpected cancellations, impromptu local opportunities, or surprise additions.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is mandatory or you may be refused to join the tour. See our guide for help choosing a plan.
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
What our Travelers say
“[This] trip gave me a renewed since of independence. The travelers where so positive, supportive and also available to lend a helping hand…” Trudy W. | Bali
“One of the best trips of my life! I’ve already booked Egypt with you guys.” Aihee R. | Bali
“There’s a wonderful sense of community that comes from experiencing new cultures with a diverse group of strong women who share a love of travel.” Eileen G. | Bali