New England in the Fall
Falling autumn leaves, a crisp chill in the air, and a hot cider in your hand isn’t just the opening for any good Hallmark movie, it’s also the magic of this New England Meetup Tour.
We start in Boston to marvel at architecture and listen to stories of our nations founding mothers and fathers We’ll make our way into stunning Maine for a coastal feast and hikes though Acadia National Park and the Appalachian Mountain Trail.
Taste your way through Vermont when we visit Stowe, a quaint little village with cider, cheese and Ben and
Jerry’s to taste. More mountains, more hikes, more gorgeous fall colors at Adirondack Mountains before we go to the Big Apple!
Share this tour
Experience the ionic fall foliage of the East Coast with hikes, drives, views, and plenty of photo opportunities.
Eat your way through New England tasting lobster in Maine, Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, cheese, donuts, and more.
Go behind the scenes to meet the performers and watch a Broadway rehearsal in New York City.
Boston’s Freedom Trail
Scenic Roadtrip to Maine
Acadia National Park
Fall Foliage Drive
Appalachian Trail Hike
Taste New England’s Best Food
Mount Mansfield, Vermont
New York City
Our accommodation is hand-picked to give you the best combination of comfort, location, and style. These are photos from our collection of favorite hotels and resorts to give you a sense of the accommodation you can expect with us.
Inn on Mount Desert
We love this inn for the modern amenities in a beautifully decorated interior reflecting its historic location. It’s a quick walk to town with a waterfront and plenty of shops and restaurants to wander around.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston
The central location of this hotel is perfect for exploring downtown Boston. You’ll be able to easily walk around and explore the city. Amenities include a restaurant, business center and breakfast.
- Shared hotel accommodation in double room
- Trained guide
- Guided hikes
- 9 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunches (food tour)
- 2 Dinners
- Local transportation
- All entrance fees and included activities in the itinerary unless specified as optional
Included activities and experiences:
- Harvard walking tour
- Freedom trail walking tour
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Lobster dinner
- Acadia National Park entrance fee + hike
- Moose watching tour
- Ben + Jerry’s factory tour
- Food sampling in Vermont
- Behind-the-scenes Broadway tour
Arrival Airport: Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
Departure Airport: Any New York City Airport. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA) or Newark International Airport (EWR)
Tour check-in: 9am
Tour check-out: 5pm
The first day of the tour is jam packed with great activities, so we recommend booking an early AM flight or arriving a day early. More details to follow once your spot is booked.
- A deposit of $500 is required to hold your spot.
- Final payment is due 60 days before departure.
- Pay as much as often as you like until the due date.
- If you cancel your spot with at least 60 days notice before departure, you can apply your payment to any new trip.
- No refunds on deposits.
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Airport drop off
- Covid PCR Test (required for non-vaccinated travelers)
- The itinerary is subject to change due for any reason – weather, unexpected cancellations, impromptu local opportunities, or surprise additions.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is mandatory or you may be refused to join the tour. See our guide for help choosing a plan.
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.