You may dream of Peru for the famous Machu Picchu, but you will fall in love with this country for the warmth of the locals who will welcome you into their homes, home-cooked incredible food, and tell tales of their ancestors, the Incas.
Travel Peru on planes, trains, automobiles, and even boats, experiencing the foodie scene of Cusco and going deep into ancient culture of Uros Floating Islands. Of course, stop for that Insta-worthy shot at Machu Picchu and explore other mystical sites you may not have known existed.
Share this tour
Visit the breathtaking Machu Picchu ruins with a local guide.
Enjoy a fun evening of a Pisco making tour including Pisco tasting.
Take a beautiful train ride through the lush Andes Mountains.
Explore the coastal cities of Lima on a bike tour.
Learn to cook Peruvian food in a cooking class with a local.
See first hand how the Uro tribes of Titicaca Lake live today.
Cusco – Sacred Valley of the Incas
Sacred Valley – Cusco
Cusco – Puno
Our accommodation is hand-picked to give you the best combination of comfort, location, and style. These are photos from our collection of favorite hotels and feature stays to give you a sense of the accommodation you can expect with us.
Sonesta Posada Del Inca Yucay
This spacious hotel is surrounded by the nature of Lake Titicaca. Spend some evening with your new friends with a cocktail by the fire or read a book in the garden.
Los Portales Hotel
Bright and homey, we love this hotel for the perfect balance between Peruvian warm hospitality and hotel style and amenities. Decorated in great photography and bright colors, it’s also perfectly centrally located.
- Accommodation in twin rooms
- Local female guide
- 10 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Local transportation
- Airport pickup on day one
- Domestic flights from Lima to Cusco
- All entrance fees and activities in the itinerary unless specified as optional
Arrival: Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM)
Departure: Inca Manco Capac International Airport (JUL)
Tour check-in: 4pm
Tour check-out: 11am
We will pick you up from the Jorge Chavez International Airport any time on day one after 8am. If fellow travelers arrive around the same time, we’ll bring you to our first hotel together. More details to follow once your spot is booked. Please note that the departure airport is different than arrival.
- A deposit of $500 is required to hold your spot.
- Final payment is due 60 days before departure.
- Pay as much as often as you like until the due date.
- If you cancel your spot earlier than 60 days before departure, you can apply your payment to any trip within the next year.
- No refunds on deposits.
- International airfares
- Visa fees if applicable
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Airport drop off
- Covid PCR test (currently mandatory to enter Peru)
- The itinerary is subject to change for any reason – weather, unexpected cancellations, impromptu local opportunities, or surprise additions.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is mandatory or you may be refused to join the tour. See our guide for help choosing a plan.
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
People from most countries in the Americas and Western Europe do not need a tourist visa to enter Peru. Check your country’s entry requirements.