Why Travel To Jordan?
The mysteries of Petra etched in the sandstone may be the stuff your Insta dreams are made of, but the rest of Jordan will make you a storyteller.
Must Eat Dishes
- Mansaf: a communal dish of meat, layers of thin flatbread, and rice
- Kunafa: crisp layers of pastry threads tops tangy cheese or cream and syrup
Maqluba: meat, veggies, and rice slow cooked and served upside down
- Hike up above Petra and meet a female sheep herder and enjoy lunch with her Bedouin family
- Explore Wadi Rum from a 4×4
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Learn to cook Jordanian food with locals women
- Petra and The Treasury
- Dead Sea
Need to know
Solo Female Travel
Jordan is often considered one of the best first countries to visit in the Middle East for the friendly locals and safety factor while still experiencing that rich Jordanian culture. Public transportation if possible in Jordan to all the major sites, it’s just not always easy. Practice normal caution in Jordan and be aware of your surroundings, but enjoy the easy going nature of this incredible country.