Why Travel To iceland?
This is a once in a lifetime girls road trip jam-packed with adventure, and also a healing experience at the same time. You’ll find yourself on top of an active volcano and then floating in the waters of a mineral-rich, geothermal spa all within a few hours – and then you’ll know what we mean.
Dramatic landscapes and a diversity of scenery will fill your camera when in Iceland. Feel the magic of towering waterfalls, majestic glaciers, quaint Viking towns, and sparkling black sand beaches. You’ll have authentic Iceland-unique experiences, like an off-the-beaten-path picnic lunch on top of an active volcano. Connect with the spirituality of the Icelandic people by participating in geothermal bathing rituals and get to know how they have come to their iconic warm pools not only for relaxation, but for connection.
Must Eat Dishes
- Kjötsúpa: One one Iceland’s most popular dishes is lamb soup. Perfect for cold winter days to give you an energy boost.
- Pylsur (Lamb Hot Dog): The signature Icelandic hot dog is made out of fresh Icelandic lamb on a warm bun and your choice of toppings.
- Plokkfiskur (Fish Stew): A simple but tasty mix of mashed Atlantic cod, potatoes, and onions.
- Float through ice in a glacier lagoon.
- Relax your mind, body, and soul by participating in a 7 step ritual at the healing Sky Lagoon that combines cold water therapy and geothermal pools.
- Visit a family run tomato greenhouse and enjoy a delightful tomato-based lunch inside one of the greenhouses itself.
- Get the chance to see the enchanting northern lights!
- Glacier Lagoon
- Golden Circle
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula
Need to know
Solo Female Travel
Iceland is a staple on most solo female travelers’ list of places to travel. It is one of the safest and best places for solo female travel, and even has a reputation for being one of the most peaceful countries in the world. As a tourist, exercising a normal amount of precaution is always recommended. When you travel with us, we’ll take you off-the-beaten-path to remote locations without having safety as a worry.