Bali Meetup Tour
Think gorgeous tropical beaches and a deep spiritual culture – that’s Bali. With instagrammable views, the freshest fruits you’ll ever eat and relaxing days on the beach, you won’t want to leave!
Start in Ubud for waterfalls and to meet our local friends. Then we will explore rice paddies and volcanoes before hoping on a boat to the Gili Islands! We end in Canggu for shopping and nightlife before you say farewell to your new friends.
Share this tour
Enjoy a private Balinese cooking class at a local’s home.
Be blessed on the beach in traditional Balinese fashion by a female priest.
Spend an afternoon with local women learning how to make traditional offerings.
Enjoy solo time in Jatiluwih rice terraces and village.
Spend the day snorkeling past underwater statues and exploring small islands.
Meet the community of KIM, and organization bettering the lives of women and girls.
Denpasar Airport Pickup
Tampaksiring and Ubud
Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
Gili Trawangan and small islands
Solo day on Gili Trawangan
Goodbye for now
Our accommodation is hand-picked to give you the best combination of comfort, location, and style. These are photos from our collection of favorite villas and resorts to give you a sense of the accommodation you can expect with us.
Resort Ashta, Canggu
Cotton candy skies + rooftop pool views = this gorgeous resort walking distance to the beach and to the center of town. Trendy and spacious inside, this resort is luxe but still comfortable and friendly.
Lily Lane Villas
This place is a handful of villas all on one property with a yoga shall, dining and sitting area under a canopy, every inch decorated in traditional Balinese beauty. Private pools, delicious food, and the kindest staff on the island.
- Accommodation in twin rooms
- Local guide
- 10 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Local transportation
- Airport pickup on day 1
- All entrance fees and activities in the itinerary unless specified as optional
Activities and experiences:
Private family temple
Tirta Empul (water temple)
Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
Balinese cooking class
Boat tour and snorkeling
Visit KIM organization for women
We will pick you up from the airport any time on day one after 8am. If fellow travelers arrive around the same time, we’ll bring you to our first villa together.
- A deposit of $500 is required to hold your spot.
- Final payment is due 60 days before departure.
- Pay as much as often as you like until the due date.
- If you cancel your spot 60 days before departure, you can apply your payment to any other trip.
- No refunds on deposits.
- Visa fees if applicable
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Airport drop off
- The itinerary is subject to change due for any reason – weather, unexpected cancellations, impromptu local opportunities, or surprise additions.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is mandatory or you may be refused to join the tour. See our guide for help choosing a plan.
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
What our Travelers say
“[This] trip gave me a renewed since of independence. The travelers where so positive, supportive and also available to lend a helping hand…” Trudy W. | Bali
“One of the best trips of my life! I’ve already booked Egypt with you guys.” Aihee R. | Bali
“There’s a wonderful sense of community that comes from experiencing new cultures with a diverse group of strong women who share a love of travel.” Eileen G. | Bali