A socially distanced, yet totally connected, local’s trip to one of the most beautiful places on Earth.
Whether you’ve grown next to Yosemite or it’s your first visit, our female local guide knows every inch of this national park and will bring you to her favorite nooks and crannies. Think new travel loving friends, s’mores around a camp fire, and that familiar traveler’s feeling of freedom.
Share this tour
Your health and safety is our top priority! Please read our new policy before booking.
Sunset champagne and personal cheese platter with 380 degree views at Glacier Point.
Private wine tasting at a Napa Valley winery.
Explore hidden corners of Yosemite with a local female guide.
Golden Gate Bridge & Napa Valley
We’ll show you how to set up your private tent – don’t worry, it’s a snap! There will be plenty of time to get to know your fellow travelers, most of whom are locals. Meals: dinner
Champagne Cheers at Glacier Point
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner, champagne and cheese plate, s’mores, and snacks
Tuolumne Meadows, Sequoia Trees, and Farewell
Then we will head back to San Francisco and arrive where we started in the early evening. Meals: breakfast
There is no better way to experience Yosemite than camping: a canopy of stars, bon fires at night, and fresh air for days. We’ll bring the tents and all the gear you’ll need for comfortable camping. Whether you’re an experienced camper or this is your first time, we will be there to help set up your tent and make you feel right at home.
All camping gear included (except sleeping bags):
- Private tents for comfort and health
- Cushy sleeping pads
- Cooking essentials for included meals
- The fun stuff: s’mores, a speaker, camping chair, and all the goodies.
- Bring your own sleeping bag or rent one for $20. They are carefully sanitized.
- Pickup and drop off in San Francisco
- 2 nights camping, all gear included besides sleeping bags
- Yosemite National Park Entrance
- Wine tasting in Napa Valley
- A SoFe Travel welcome gift
- 2 camp dinners
- 2 camp breakfasts
- 1 trail lunch
- Gratuity for local guide
Full payment is due upon booking.
Whether we cancel or you do due to COVID closures or concerns, you can transfer your full payment to any future tour through September 2021. If we cancel these dates, we will reschedule as soon as it is safe. Your health is our first priority.
- Lunch on day 3
- Activities not stated in the itinerary
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- COVID precautions are strictly enforced for all participants. You will be asked to sign an agreement at check in. See above for details.
- The itinerary is subject to change due for any reason – weather, unexpected cancellations, impromptu local opportunities, or surprise additions.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is mandatory or you may be refused to join the tour. See our guide for help choosing a plan.
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
What our travelers say
Best chance to get to know people in the network!
“I joined the SoFe Network on Facebook 3 years ago but joined the membership because I wanted to interact with people without the weirdness of Facebook social boundaries. It absolutely worked, and I’ve made so many friends and been on quite a few zoom events. The events are amazing, the people are amazing, best chance to get to know people in the network!” Kirsten | Membership
One of the best trips I’ve ever been on.
“I had always wanted to go to Morocco but I was hesitant to go alone which normally I have no problem doing. I saw this trip advertised on the Solo Female Traveler Network Facebook page and the more I looked into it the more I wanted to go. So I did..and let me tell you that it was one of the best trips I’ve ever been on…seriously.” Jennifer H. | Morocco
So much more than a tour.
“I have been on three tours with these ladies, and I can not even explain how amazing my experiences have been. It’s so much more than just a tour. I have made life-long friends who understand my wanderlust, met local people who taught me the warmth and kindness of the places we’ve visited, and I have left feeling empowered to travel more.” Megan S. | Bali