Turkey Meetup Tour
Straddling continents, history and culture, Turkey is a unique destination full of contradictions and beauty waiting for you to explore! This all-female Meetup Tour of Turkey offers the ideal mix of history, luxury, and culture all while connecting you with local women.
Dive deep into Turkey’s rich history as your textbooks come alive right in front of you with visits in Antalya and Ephesus. Experience the hustle and bustle of Istanbul, where you’ll want to eat and shop ’till you drop. Relax on the Turquoise Coast and marvel at natural wonders like Cappadocia and Pammukale.
Share this tour
Learn the ancient traditional of pottery making followed by a a lunch cooked by a famous local woman in her cave home.
Sleep under the stars on the deck of a Turkish Gullet Boat while sailing along the Turkish Riviera.
Join a woman from a small fishing village as she teaches us how to embroider her famous scarves before a home cooked lunch in her home.
Visit an NGO focused on giving women a place to work and make an honest wage.
Learn the traditions of Turkish cuisine with a woman-led cooking class.
Get to know the story of a female entrepreneur by visiting her olive grove and tasting local produce over lunch.
Arrival in Istanbul
Ephesus + Sirince
Pamukkale + Kas
Extend Your Meetup Tour
You’ve already taken the time off of work, booked your flights and made the effort to get to the Middle East. Why not extend your stay to really maximize your experience in the region?
Have you always wanted to visit the Wonder of the World Petra or sleep in the Wadi Rum desert? Now is your chance. This itinerary can be combined with our Jordan Meetup Tour!
If you’re interested in combined tour options, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for booking assistance and special combined pricing.
Our accommodation is hand-picked to give you the best combination of comfort, location, and style. These are photos from our collection of favorite hotels and resorts to give you a sense of the accommodation you can expect with us.
Nisanyan Houses Boutique Hotel
With a rooftop terrace offering lovely views over the charming town of Sirince, the Nisanyan Houses Hotel has renovated a number of bungalows and village homes to create a boutique hotel experience. This is warm family-run operation that you will fall in love with!
Turkish Gullet Boat
Sleep on deck of a traditional Turkish Gullet boat for a truly unforgettable experience. Enjoy a ‘camping at sea’ adventure as you drift off to sleep under a starry Mediterranean sky.
The boat does have cabins and bathrooms below deck, but the tight quarters make the deck the true hang out space. A mattress, sheet and blanket are provided, and it is up to you to find the best spot-on deck.
Maze of Cappadocia
Experience a few nights inside one of Cappadocia’s infamous cave structures. Converted into a cozy and stylish accommodation, this family-owned and female operated boutique hotel offers 12 charming rooms, as well as a delicious restaurant and lovely views.
- Accommodation in twin rooms
- Local guide
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- Local transportation
- Airport pickup on day one
- All entrance fees and activities in the itinerary unless specified as optional
- Istanbul City Tour
- Ebru (Water Marbling) Art Demonstration
- Nermin Hanım Olive Grove Tour + Tasting
- Ma’adra Winery Tour + Tasting
- Ayvalık Orientation Walk
- Ephesus Guided Tour
- Cooking Class
- Pamukkale Tour
- Turquoise Coast Boat Excursion
- Antalya Museum Entrance + Tour
- Antalya City Walk
- Cappadocia Open Air Museum
- Carpet Making Demonstration
- Cappadocia Valley Hike
ARRIVAL: You should arrive in Istanbul (airport code IST) before 18:00 on your Meetup Tour start date.
- Your program fee includes an airport pick up regardless of what time you arrive on the program start date.
- If you plan on arriving a day or two early, the airport transfer is not included. Please let us know if you need early arrival services, and we can add them onto your invoice.
DEPARTURE: The tour ends in Istanbul (airport code IST) at 10:00 am on the Meetup Tour end date. You will be responsible for organizing your own transportation to the airport, or whatever onward travel arrangements you have planned. A return transfer is not provided.
- A deposit of $500 is required to hold your spot.
- Final payment is due 60 days before departure.
- Pay as much as often as you like until the due date.
- If you cancel your spot with at least 60 days notice before departure, you can apply your payment to any new trip.
- No refunds on deposits.
- International airfare
- Visa fees if applicable
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Tips for leaders, guide and driver
- Airport drop off
- Covid PCR test (currently mandatory to enter Turkey)
- SoFe Travel requires all travelers be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Read more about our Covid policies here.
- The itinerary is subject to change due for any reason – weather, unexpected cancellations, impromptu local opportunities, or surprise additions.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is mandatory or you may be refused to join the tour. See our guide for help choosing a plan.
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.