Four Corners, USA
Discover the beauty of some of the United States’ most famous national parks, drive down iconic Route 66, and experience Native American culture first hand.
Led by Native American guides from the Navajo and Pueblo nations, we will experience their culture, see ancestral land through their eyes, and learn efforts made to restore their heritage. We’ll also hike, road trip, and marvel at national parks and scenic landscapes.
From Zion National Park to the Rocky Mountains, this tour will also show you the rightfully famous four corners in the United States. There will be ample opportunity to reconnect to yourself and to nature.
Share this tour
Get your kicks on a mini road trip down Route 66
Join a Native America guide as she shows us the red sandstone sculptures in Antelope Canyon.
Take one of the most scenic train rides in the world with a historic ride through the Rockies.
Sleep in a traditional hogen after gazing at a starry sky
Partake in a ceremony and Navajo taco dinner
Visit a Mormon settlement turned ghost town
Zion National Park
Angel’s Landing in Zion
Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend
Train Ride Through the Rockies
Hiking in the Rockies
Pueblo Culture and Chaco Canyon
Pueblo Culture and Chaco Canyon
Route 66 Back to Vegas
Our accommodation is hand-picked to give you the best combination of comfort, location, and style. These are photos from our collection of favorite hotels and resorts to give you a sense of the accommodation you can expect with us.
Our stay at the female owned Bumbleberry Inn gives us one of a kind 360 views of Zion and Springdale, Utah. On the hotel grounds, there are even friendly farm animals you can meet!
A hogan is a traditional dwelling used by the Navajo people. A hogan can be round, cone-shaped, or square with timber or stone walls packed tightly with earth. This building method was a pioneer in natural energy efficiency because the home was kept cool by natural air ventilation and water sprinkled on the dirt ground inside. During the winter the fireplace kept the inside warm well into the night.
- Shared accommodation in double rooms
- Wilderness trained guide
- Native American guide while in Navajo + Pueblo nations
- 10 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Local transportation
- All entrance fees and included activities in the itinerary unless specified as optional
Included activities and experiences:
- Grafton ghost town tour
- Zion National Park entrance fee
- Guided tour of Antelope Slot Canyon
- Jeep tour of Navajo Nation
- Navajo ceremony
- Rocky Mountains Train Ride
- Guided hike
- Chaco Canyon tour
- Acoma Pueblo tour
- Four corners monument entrance fee
Arrival Airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas
Departure Airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas
Tour check-in: 9am
Tour check-out: 5pm
On the first day of the tour, we will leave Las Vegas right away. We recommend booking an early AM flight or arriving one day early. More details to follow once your spot is booked.
- A deposit of $500 is required to hold your spot.
- Final payment is due 60 days before departure.
- Pay as much as often as you like until the due date.
- If you cancel your spot with at least 60 days notice before departure, you can apply your payment to any new trip.
- No refunds on deposits.
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Airport drop off
- Covid PCR test (required for non-vaccinated travelers)
- The itinerary is subject to change due for any reason – weather, unexpected cancellations, impromptu local opportunities, or surprise additions.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is mandatory or you may be refused to join the tour. See our guide for help choosing a plan.
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.